Axis Well Technology have a team of oil and gas professionals of all technical disciplines providing services and support to UK and International customers, ranging from Technical Assistants through to Project Managers.
Axis employs some of the most qualified and experienced oilfield professionals in the industry and utilise a qualified system for assessing key skill sets and relevant experience and matching these to the specific requirements of the client or project. All staff and consultants have significant experience, relevant to the project to which they are assigned. Skills and training matrices are made available prior to assignment.
Our team includes:
- Project Managers
- Reservoir Engineers
- Production Technologists
- Petroleum Engineers
- Production Chemist
- Well Test Engineers and Supervisors
- Completions Engineers and Supervisors
- Production and Commissioning Engineers and Supervisors
- Well Operations Engineers and Supervisors
- Well Integrity Engineers
- Subsea Engineers
- Well / Drilling Engineers / Managers
- Production Logging Witnesses
- Quality Control and Quality Assurance Engineers
- Geo-mechanics specialists
- HAZOP / Risk Assessment Facilitators
- Expediting Specialists
- Planning and Scheduling Engineers
Axis Well Technology’s commitment to staff and consultants alike is second to none recognised by the award of Investors in People (IIP) Gold Accreditation and Investors in Young People (IIYP). Axis aims to constantly improve its performance through the continuous development of its personnel.