Location: Head Office Kettock Lodge, Campus 2 Balgownie Drive Aberdeen Innovation Park Bridge of Don Aberdeen, AB22 8GU Scotland, UK +44 (0)1224 829200
Axis Well Technology is a highly regarded independent upstream consultancy providing well technology and reservoir development services.
Due to business needs, Axis is looking to recruit an experienced Contracts Engineer for a permanent staff position in Aberdeen. He/she will have a proven track record in contract administration and will have knowledge of CRINE/LOGIC based contracts.
We offer a close team working environment, flexibility and a highly attractive remuneration package for the right candidate. We are looking for a person with a can-do attitude, a superior quality of service who must have experience in all aspects of Oil & Gas contract administration.
- Manage all client contracts for the company
- Review of client contracts and tenders for services, make recommendations, provide support and take the lead on negotiating contractual terms and conditions
- Focal point for all contract extensions including changes to T&C
- Work in conjunction with the Finance team regarding tax on UK and International contracts
- Review the pre-award tender terms and conditions, to identify and mitigate commercial and technical risks of the contract. Assess obligations and liabilities, including insurance requirements, bank guarantee wordings and payments terms
- Establish regular liaison with the internal Operations and Engineering teams.
- Monitor contract performance measures to ensure good performance is maintained and areas for improvement are identified
- To prepare monthly reports for the board/department managers
- Organize and document communications and meetings with clients
- Management of annual client rate reviews
- Supervise close out of contracts
The ideal candidate will:
- Have demonstrable general knowledge and understanding of procurement processes, commercial, legal and insurance issues and in depth understanding of contracts for services.
- Be solutions based with strong analytical, planning and organising skills, and an excellent attention to detail.
- Have the ability to work using own initiative, taking ownership of duties and tasks.
- Have appropriate practical experience in a similar role from an Oil & Gas background.
- Degree qualification in Contract Law is desirable.
This is a staff position and will be based in Aberdeen, UK.
To apply, send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org