The Mechanical Technician will be responsible to the Maintenance Supervisor for the safe, efficient & cost effective operation of the site in the Kurdistan region of Iraq
They will perform preventive and restorative maintenance duties and tasks safely and effectively on mechanical, utilities and associated systems and equipment.
Job Specific Duties:
- Ensuring the safe and efficient operation of allocated asset, static and rotating mechanical equipment and associated systems
- Implementing planned maintenance programme directly reporting to Maintenance supervisor
- Diagnosing and rectifying faults to maximise equipment availability, identify spares requirement and initiate ordering of same. Monitoring and controlling works by vendors/contractors within his/her remit
- Conducted isolations and de-isolations within the discipline
- Ensuring trainee’s progress to full competency within their allocated discipline
- Applicates must be self-motivated, proactive and able to demonstrate their ability to work within a small operations team structure.
- Candidates must have previous experience with mechanical maintenance role with exposure to all aspects of maintenance in oil and gas processes.
- The successful candidate must hold OND / ONC/ HNC/HND or equivalent
- Candidates must be proficient in English language both verbal and written. Be computer literate and have experience of Maintenance and Material Management systems.
- Industrial training assessor qualification preferred
To apply, send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com