Axis supports clients worldwide, using up-to-the-minute geophysical techniques in a variety of different basinal settings on projects ranging from rank exploration to mature field interpretation.
By combining information from all discipline areas, Axis geophysicists are able to produce a stronger, more robust geophysical interpretation with a focus on identifying and understanding uncertainties within a structural interpretation which encompasses all the available data.
Typical Geophysical studies include:
- Seismic interpretation and analysis of 2D and 3D data
- Exploration play evaluation
- Mature field interpretation
- Seismic attribute evaluation
- Geobody modelling and net pay mapping
- Seismic and sequence stratigraphy
- Depth conversion design and implementation
- Volumetric calculation
- 3D Structural model construction
- Multi-component and 4D seismic
- Seismic processing QC
- Uncertainty and risk assessment
- Well planning and target definition