Axis combines the expertise and knowledge of all areas of reservoir and petroleum engineering to produce integrated evaluations of conventional black oil reservoirs, compositional systems and unconventional scenarios.
Using reservoir engineering techniques as the centre of multi-disciplinary workflows allows Axis to maximise asset values by linking between subsurface understanding and production technologies for a truly integrated reservoir solution.
Typical Reservoir Engineering studies include:
- Well test interpretation
- Reservoir performance evaluation and production forecasting
- Integrated dynamic simulation
- Infill well target identification
- Reserves estimation
- Integrated asset modelling
- Uncertainty assessment
- Decision and risk analysis